Nasal respiratory function in children with bronchial asthma and obesity
ALLERGOLOGY AND IMMUNOLOGY IN PEDIATRICS | COMMUNICATIONS AND CORRESPONDENCE
Volume 69 • Issue 2 • June 2022, pp. 50-52
Publication date: 15.06.2022
R.N. Khramova1, E.V. Tush1, T.I. Eliseeva1, V.A. Bulgakova 2,3, I.I. Balabolkin4
1 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education «Privolzhsky Research Medical University» of the Ministry of
Health of the Russian Federation, 10/1, Minin and Pozharsky Sq., Nizhny Novgorod, 603950, Russia
2 Research Institute for Pediatrics and Children’s Health, Central Clinical Hospital, RAS, Moscow, Russia
3 «Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov» of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, Moscow,
4 National Medical Research Center for Children’s Health, Moscow, Russia
1. Yao TC, Tsai HJ, Chang SW, Chung RH, Hsu JY, Tsai MH, Liao SL, Hua MC, Lai SH, Chen LC, Yeh KW, Tseng YL, Lin WC, Chang SC, Huang JL. Obesity disproportionately impacts lung volumes, airflow and exhaled nitric oxide in children. PloS one. 2017; 12 (4): e0174691. Epub 2017/04/05. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0174691.
2. Khramova RN, Tush EV, Khramov AA, Ovsyannikov DY, Popov KS, Dolbin IV, Khaletskaya OV, Stroganov AB, Kubysheva NI, Eliseeva TI. Relationship of Nutritional Status and Spirometric Parameters in Children with Bronchial Asthma. Sovremennye tekhnologii v meditsine. 2021; 12 (3): 12–23. Epub 2021/11/20. DOI: 10.17691/stm2020.12.3.02.
3. Worldwide trends in body-mass index, underweight, overweight, and obesity from 1975 to 2016: a pooled analysis of 2416 population-based measurement studies in 128.9 million children, adolescents, and adults. Lancet. 2017; 390 (10113): 2627–2642. Epub 2017/10/17. DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(17)32129-3.
4. Bantula M, Roca-Ferrer J, Arismendi E, Picado C. Asthma and Obesity: Two Diseases on the Rise and Bridged by Inflammation. Journal of clinical medicine. 2021; 10 (2). Epub 2021/01/10. DOI: 10.3390/jcm10020169.
5. Cvejoska-Cholakovska V, Kocova M, Velikj-Stefanovska V, Vlashki E. The Association between Asthma and Obesity in Children – Inflammatory and Mechanical Factors. Open access Macedonian journal of medical sciences. 2019; 7 (8): 1314–1319. Epub 2019/05/22. DOI: 10.3889/oamjms.2019.310.
6. Downie SR, Andersson M, Rimmer J, Leuppi JD, Xuan W, Akerlund A, Peat JK, Salome C.M. Symptoms of persistent allergic rhinitis during a full calendar year in house dust mite-sensitive subjects. Allergy. 2004; 59 (4): 406–414. Epub 2004/03/10. DOI: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2003.00420.x.
7. Eliseeva TI, Krasilnikova SV, Babaev SY, Novozhilov AA, Ovsyannikov DY, Ignatov SK, Kubysheva NI, Shakhov AV. Dependence of Anterior Active Rhinomanometry Indices on Nasal Obstructive Disorders in Children with Atopic Bronchial Asthma Complicated by Nasal Symptoms. BioMed research international. 2018; 2018: 1869613. Epub 2018/11/08. DOI: 10.1155/2018/1869613.
8. Krasilnikova SV, Khramov AA, Khramova RN, Ovsyannikov DY, Daniel-Abu MI, Novozhilov A, Shahov AV, Kubysheva NI, Eliseeva TI. The Relationship Between Indicators of Nasal Respiratory Function and Spirometric Parameters in Children With Bronchial Asthma. Frontiers in pediatrics. 2020; 8: 580043. Epub 2021/02/02. DOI: 10.3389/fped.2020.580043.
Khramova RN, Tush EV, Eliseeva TI, Bulgakova VA, Balabolkin II. Nasal respiratory function in children with bronchial asthma and obesity. Allergology and Immunology in Pediatrics. 2022; 2: 50-52. (In Russ.) https://doi.org/10.53529/2500-1175-2022-2-50-52